Monday 27 September 2010

1940's tea dance

Thanks to everyone who helped with the tea dance at Southends Military and Naval Club.  It was lots of fun and I tried not to tread on too many toes whilst being flung around the dance floor he he!  Thank god I didn't drink anything alcholic I would have been a mess! A2 jive did a variety of dances and they certainly worked extremely hard to get everyone dancing.  I liked the Lamberth walkbest as it was very easy to follow. 'All the tea and China' put on a fab spread and there were a lot of cakes left over which the Cooper household soon took care of. 'Hairaid Shelter' completed the event by creating wonderful 1940's hairstyles. 

Will add some photos later and me and the girls from 'All the tea and China' are trying to fix another date for the next one . . . . watch this space for more details axxa

No comments:

Post a Comment